I am recruiting on behalf of a leading, global technology provider of beyond the firewall collaboration software. They are a global leader in innovative and secure solutions for regulated business communications. To strengthen its European marketing team in Frankfurt am Main they are currently recruiting a Marketing Manager.
European Marketing Manager (m/f) w. fluent German & French
Permanent Position/ Frankfurt am Main
In this new role as Marketing Manager you will be in charge of the marketing and communication strategy for Europe. The countries covered will include France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Turkey. It will be your responsibility to plan and coordinate different marketing activities for your region and work closely together with your marketing colleagues across the globe in order to achieve a uniform marketing messaging. You will report to the Marketing Director based in the UK.
Other day-to-day duties will include:
• Develop, implement and execute marketing campaigns in Europe
• Work closely with the global marketing team and assist with corporate marketing and help to define the marketing strategy
• Create different marketing collateral such as product data sheets, brochures, flyers etc.
• Work closely with the global digital, content and event marketing teams and provide support and execute local campaigns
• Campaigns to aid lead generation
• Responsible for the measuring and reporting on the impact of the campaigns in your region
The Right Candidate
The new Marketing Manager should have experience in a similar marketing & communications position. Ideally you will have some knowledge and experience in the software industry. You should have experience in a strategy role, but at the same time be hands on.
• The ideal candidate should also have the following qualifications:
• University degree in Marketing or similar studies
• Experience in a similar marketing role ideally in the technology market
• Knowledge and experience in both offline and online marketing
• Previous event management experience is desirable
• Willingness to travel within Europe
• Fluent in German, French and English (both oral and written)
• Ideally have work experience on the German and French market
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to join this growing team and be part of a very successful and international company. Our client is offering a competitive salary package depending on your prior experience. I would be happy to discuss this with you further upon receipt of your CV.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full application with the reference number 332406 via email to Karin Furberg at k.Furberg@eurolondon.de or give me a call at +49 (0)69 219 32 0.
Team: Sales & Marketing - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
Karin has been with Euro London Appointments since 2007 and has specialised on positions in Sales and Marketing. She recruits both junior and senior candidates for roles based across Germany. Having herself moved to Germany from Sweden in 2000, she is in a unique position to understand and be able to assist international candidates coming to Germany looking for a new job and start.