I am seeking a Channel Manager to support this organisation's rapid growth in Europe.
As part of the Business Development organization, the Channel Manager is responsible for Partner recruitment, enablement and sales growth in a dedicated region and for dedicated accounts.
You will be responsible for
• Achieving quarterly and annual revenue goals.
• Managing different types of partners : VAR, System Integrators and Consulting firms
• Developing long term relationships with partners in your designated territory.
• Recruiting new partners, build Business plans and objectives.
• Developing and implementing sales and technical enablement of partner teams.
• Promoting Company product and strategy, and when required, demonstrate the products.
• Participating in Marketing events, developing brand awareness and developing co-Marketing with partners in partnership with the Company Marketing team.
• Aligning closely with other Channel Managers and Sales teams to qualify opportunities and position the best partner as well as applying a unified approach with partners.
Qualifications / Skills
You will either be Coming from the sales organization of a Software company or having previoulsy worked at Manager level in a consulting / Integration firm,I am looking for a dynamic and strong personality with:
• At least 5 years’ experience of managing SI, VAR or other Channel partners ; or managing Software sales with proven track record of success.
• Excellent written and verbal English and German communication skills, with the ability to present to decision-makers on various levels throughout organizations.
• Be committed and involved while autonomous, with a taste for challenge.
• Ability to engage all levels of partnership; including C level to secure sponsorship and commitment to the plan.
• Experience in building strategic relationships, growing revenue, and aligning goals with VAR partners.
• Knowledge of enterprise software solutions
Please send your details to Emma Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 069 219 320 for more information