Euro London Appointments is recruiting for a Business Development Executive with a passion for Sales and Account Management. This position offers strong sales driven candidates the opportunity to develop the booming business segment of niche Job boards in Germany.
Business Development Executive (m/w) Online Solution
Permanent Role / Frankfurt am Main
The main function of this role is to develop and manage key accounts across Germany.
- You will be responsible for sales activities across Germany in relation to developing business with national and international companies
- You will be required to cold call, generate leads, develop business and convince new companies to buy the service/product
- Your main role will be developing your own client base and building up the business in Germany
- You will create proposals, offers and presentations to clients on the highest level
- You will work independently within a small team in Frankfurt
- You will work closely together with the European HQ in London
Ideal candidates has/is:
- Fluent German and Business English
- As my client is looking for 2 people, they are interested in both junior and senior candidates.
- You should ideally have some previous Sales experience, particularly in Business Development with large companies.
- You have excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Some travel involved
- Very competitive salary
- The opportunity to work for an established market leader and progress your career long-term in an exciting business sector
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If you fulfil the requirements please send me your CV today (in German or English) with the reference number GFKF329550, you could soon be making an exciting step in your career! Please include your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation. Fur further questions please contact Karin Furberg (+49 69 219 320) or via Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Team: Sales & Marketing - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
Karin has been with Euro London Appointments since 2007 and has specialised on positions in Sales and Marketing. She recruits both junior and senior candidates for roles based across Germany. Having herself moved to Germany from Sweden in 2000, she is in a unique position to understand and be able to assist international candidates coming to Germany looking for a new job and start.