My client, an international firm in Frankfurt is currently looking for an HR Administrator to join their team in Frankfurt. This role would suit you if you have gained initial experience in the HR department and would like to work in a dynamic and exciting, fast paced environment where you can use your English language skills.
HR Coordinator (w/m)
In this role you will work closely with the HR Manager and HR Officer in your business line to supporting in all aspects of HR Administration such as the following:
• Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of the monthly payroll
• Input and validation of all master file changes into system: new hires / terminations / salary changes /organisational
• HR administration, personal files, preparing contracts and references
• Working on small projects
• Degree/ apprenticeship in HR (Personalkaufmann/ frau, Personalfachkaufmann/frau )
• Ideally but not essential experience as HR coordinator or administrator (Personalsachbearbeiter;Personalrefernt ,
Mitarbeiter Personalbetreuung (m/w) etc.
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be extremely detail oriented with excellent analytical and organisational skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Discreet, punctual, reliable
• Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
• Proficient with Excel, Word and email
• Fluency in German or advanced English skills
• International environment, use of English
• Nice team
• Competitive salary
If you speak fluent German and English and you are looking for a HR position please send your application to Silke Kiessig email@example.com.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your express permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de