I am recruiting on behalf of a leading, global technology provider of beyond the firewall collaboration solutions. They are a industry leader in innovative and secure solution software for regulated business communications. To strengthen its team in Frankfurt am Main they are currently recruiting an Account Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with some commercial experience.
Account Manager – Technology Solutions, Great Graduate Level Role
Permanent Position/ Frankfurt am Main
As the new Account Manager you will work closely together with and support the Sales Managers and Sales Directors. It will be your responsibility to help maintain, grow and identify new sales opportunities within your assigned accounts throughout the German speaking region.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Develop an understanding of the organizations software solutions and their functionality within the client
• Research key accounts to assess and capitalize on business opportunities
• Identify needs within the account, compile quotes, close sales with existing clients as well as manging the invoice and billing process
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Build a portfolio of satisfied clients
• Give presentations and/ or training sessions for new clients both face to face and via webex
• Regularly visit clients
The Right Candidate
You will want to work for the market leader in their field, you will be passionate about providing excellent client service and developing business within your client base.
You will have previously
• Gained first experience within account management, sales support, customer service and/ or client relationship management
• Ideally have a solid understanding of web based technologies
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
• Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
• An interest in Financial Services and Banking
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and manage priorities
• Fluent German and English is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional to join this growing team and be part of a very successful and international company. Our client is offering a competitive salary package depending on your prior experience. I would be happy to discuss this with you further upon receipt of your CV.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your cv to Emma Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at +49 (0)69 219 32 0.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website www.eurolondon.de