My client is an international tenchology company, with sites in Europe and America. For their office north of Frankfurt they are looking for a
Personal Assistant to Head of the Technical Department
As a Personal Assistant you will need to be self-assured in the mastery of the following tasks:
- Classical tasks of a PA
- Extensive Calendar and Travel Management
- Meeting coordination across multiple time zones
- High Level Correspondence
- Database maintenance
- Create executive level Presentations and Reports using Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Relationship Management, Billing, correspondence with Service Providers
COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Multitasking : prioritise and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical, communicational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take ownership and work independently
- Attention to detail
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- German and English fluent , other languages are an advantage
- Educations as Assistant, Office Manager, Fremdsprachenkorrespondent (m/w), Bürokaufmann (m/w), BWL
- Extensive experience supporting as an assistant at Executive Level
- Ideally you come from a pharmaceutical background and have worked for a global company
- International, exciting, collaborative working environment, daily use of languages
- Abundant career choices and development paths
- Competitive salary
If you feel this challenge is exactly what you are looking for then I would like to hear from you today! To apply for this position and for further information please send your CV by email to Silke Kiessig firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Reference GFSK 333287
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your express permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de
Team HR and Secretarial & Administration - Germany
Languages: German, English & Spanish
Silke has lived in various countries in Europe, Asia and America.
For the past 8 years she has worked in Ireland, Spain and Germany recruiting various positions. This has given her an excellent overview of the local and EU job market.
When she is not in the office you can find her outdoors: hiking, biking and canoeing.