Do you speak excellent English and German?
Have you already gathered some administrative experience?
My client, a well known financial institution located in Frankfurt am Main is currently seeking an evening assistant to work Monday to Friday from 5:30 until 9:30 pm.
(Temporary ongoing assignment)
in Frankfurt am Main
In this great role as a Evening Assistant you will have the following tasks:
• Administrative duties such as typing, formatting and copying
• Extensive telephone contact with internal and external contacts
• Agenda Management
• Phone, E-Mail and Fax correspondence in German and English
• Organising meetings, video calls, conferences and business trips
• Travel expenses
To be considered for this role the ideal candidate will have the following requirements:
• You must speak and write fluent German and English (to be tested)
• Administrative/ secretarial experience preferred
• Experience in the finance area preferred
• Very good computer skills, including MS Office
• Pro-active person who can work very well under pressure
• Orientation to solving problems, flexible thinking
• Organized and a team player
Interested? Please send your cv to Agnes Borcherding at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent
language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of
confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express
permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com