My client, an investment firm in the heart of Frankfurt is currently seeking a Marketing specialist focused on the financial market!
Marketing Specialist – Finance (Associate Level), Frankfurt
• You are responsible for planning and executing marketing activities
• You plan small events as well as large flagship events from a to z
• You develop and execute digital campaigns using Eloqua
• Focusing on a particular investment vehicle aimed at end-investors your goal is to develop a strong understanding of the client landscape, product, sales strategies and overall business objectives in order to implement your marketing strategy accordingly
• You will ensure that the projects are on target and within the set budget.
You should hold a business degree with marketing, economics, communication or similar. If you have worked for an Online Bank or financial institution that is ideal, however my client is also open to hearing from candidates who have gained experience with a Marketing Agency.
Other requirements include:
• Completely fluent German and English
• Ideally 3-5 years experience in content marketing and events
• Project management skills and a hands on mentality
• International experience is desired but not a must have
• Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Ability to pay strong attention to detail
If you are interested in applying for this open position please send your CV to Agnes via firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be eligible to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent
language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of
confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express
permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website