I am recruiting on behalf of a Global Banking Operation offering a wide variety of investment and corporate banking services.
On a one year contract basis, I am currently recruiting a
Senior Banking Project Manager - Fluent English
This role is a one year direct contract. This is a local Operations and Technology project to ensure Branch readiness due to potential changes in bank structure.
The main function is to manage the overall Operations and Technology projects, creating a plan for all activities covering a wide variety of scenarios.
You will proactively plan and manage all project deliverables, risks, schedules and budgets. In addition to reporting project status at various levels and liaising with a wide variety of Stakeholders.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the following
• Coordinating resources for execution of the project
• Ensure project tasks are delivered on time
• Develop a detailed project plan
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in the project scope
• Measure project performance
• Report and escalate issues as needed
• Perform risk management assessments
• Maintain project documentation
An experienced Business oriented Banking Project Manager you will have the following background
• Deep experience in project management from a Business perspective gained within a bank
• Understanding and experience of changing over a banking structure and managing projects accordingly
• Fluent English
• Self starter who can adapt to a changing environment
To apply for this position and for further information please send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.