A position of IT Process Transformation Lead (18 month contract) is available in the IT Department of this truly international organisation.
Our client is looking for a project manager with transformation and process management experience, as its IT Department embarks on transforming itself, to deliver the most compelling, technology driven on-line and on-site business experience in the world for their field of work.
The person we are looking for will have a consultancy or business transformation background and a passion for embracing innovation and embedding change into teams, which are distributed across global locations.
As the Quality Management System Transformation Lead you will join the IT Governance Team and be working with the IT management to improve agility and predictability - through smarter processes, transparent performance metrics, and clear, but versatile role definitions.
If you excel at galvanizing action across teams, if you know how to ‘make change stick’, and if you love working in a dynamic global team, please send us your CV.
· Consultancy or change/transformation experience – delivering process change and improving the maturity of an organisations operation
· Fluent in English, good level of working French is an advantage,
· Comfortable at engaging at all levels of an organisation, a good communicator
· Must be used to working in a global environment via. Virtual and collaboration tools.
· Experience of galvanising and delivering clear outcomes across a matrixed environment, stakeholder management, prioritisation, team engagement and a focusing on delivery to time, to quality,
· Ability to understand and communicate clearly and simply key business processes and the demands that they inevitably impose on IT,
· Significant experience in deploying or optimising management processes,
· Experience in the IT Service and Operations Management processes arena and IT Application Development, including requirements management, testing and change management.
· Transparent and logical work methodology
· Expert Knowledge of ITIL/COBIT/BS7799 methodologies
· Experience of using Six-Sigma, Lean and/or CMMI methodologies as an instrument of change,
· Good knowledge and/or implementation experience of ServiceNow IT Service Management tools,
· Solid understanding and experience in utilisation of project management methodologies,
· Understanding of Customer Experience principles
· Experience in defining KPI’s and scorecards
Role based in Fontainebleau, 77
Salary: 45K€ - 55K€
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients’ requirements.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.