Our client, a global media network is recruiting two new Media Planners – Digital or Classic m/f) to be based in Frankfurt or Düsseldorf.
This organisation has a dynamic and leading approach to digital communications, media planning and marketing. The company has very much an open and multicultural approach to business and is offering new recruits the chance to thrive in this lively environment.
Media Planner – Digital & Classic (m/f) – Media Agency
Permanent Position, Frankfurt am Main/ Düsseldorf
Your new duties and responsibilities
The new Media Planner – Digital or Classic (m/f) will be responsible for developing and maintaining business with clients and providing the best quality media planning (digital and/ or classic), ideas and consulting to customers. You will develop and implement strategies for communication, branding, etc.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Building and managing relationships with key accounts and customers.
· Providing dedicated online marketing and media support to the partners and customers
· Monitor and manage performance and make sure targets are met.
· Developing and implementing digital and/ or classic media strategies and campaigns
· Attention to detail, an ability to manage multiple tasks and to meet deadlines and targets is also essential.
· Ideally business/ marketing degree or equivalent experience.
· Experience working in a agency, digital or classic
· An understanding of the marketing mix both new media as well as with classical communications
· Creativity and ability to provide ideas and forward thinking.
· A self-starter with ambition to go out and make things happen without direct management.
· A proven track record that demonstrates the ability to make effective use of the marketing tools to achieve financial objectives and make effective decisions.
· Fluency in German and good level of English
Your benefits and how to apply
Why send your CV?
Our client is offering you a highly responsible and challenging position in a truly global company with real potential to progress and have a hugely enjoyable career.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full application with the reference number 327101 via email to Karin Furberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Team: Sales & Marketing - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
Karin has been with Euro London Appointments since 2007 and has specialised on positions in Sales and Marketing. She recruits both junior and senior candidates for roles based across Germany. Having herself moved to Germany from Sweden in 2000, she is in a unique position to understand and be able to assist international candidates coming to Germany looking for a new job and start.