Formed over 15 years ago by a group of Franchise Managers this organisation enables its members to benefit from discounted group purchases. With close to 5000 Franchises throughout Europe there is a large client base with extensive purchasing power. To Support the Franchisees I am looking for a
Customer Support Advisor – Dutch and German
As the Customer Support Advisor your role is to ensure Customer Enquiries are responded to and support the Dutch team with translations, investigations and testing of website and app content.
This will include
• Managing relationships with clients across your region
• Ensure emails and calls are monitored and responded to as well as recorded.
• Assist with the translation of website or app content
• Participate in the User Acceptance Testing process for App and Website
• Monitor email alerts ad ensure follow up
• Facilitate and resolve training queries from Customers
• Ongoing resolution of client queries
You will have previous Client Services experience and excellent language skills
• Excellent client services skills and looking for a new challenge
• Fluent Dutch, German and English
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
This is a varied International oriented role where you will get to have an impact on the service of the company.
Interested? Please send your cv to Emma Brady at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.