Formed over 15 years ago by a group of Franchise Managers this organisation enables its members to benefit from discounted group purchases. With close to 5000 Franchises throughout Europe there is a large client base with extensive purchasing power. To Support the Franchisees I am looking for a
Regional Client Support Manager
As the Regional Client Support Manager your role is to maximise value for the client in order to maximise their Profitability. You will deliver support services for Clients who consist of Restaurant Franchisee’s across a number of European locations. This will include
· Managing relationships with clients across your region
· Ensure Stakeholders are fully aware of all tools, services and support functions that are available to them
· Manage a small team to ensure that Franchisee business objectives are met
· Manage Information Reporting to show effectiveness of support team
· Manage clients across a number of regions including Germany, The Netherlands, Nordics and Poland
· Work across various locations and with various teams to ensure communication of successes and learnings.
· Budget Management
You will be a seasoned Client Services Manager with excellent people Management Skills. You will have a proven track record of providing first class service in an operational role. In addition you will
· Have considerable operational experience ideally within a hospitality or client focused environment
· Excellent client services skills coming from an operations background
· Previous experience of managing a small team
· The ability to think on your feet and manage problems as they arise
· Fluent English and German, other European Languages are an advantage
This is a varied International oriented role. You will have a number of direct reports and you will enjoy working in a Multicultural and varied organisations.
Interested? Please send your cv to Emma Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe’s largest independent Language Consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any clients without your express permission.
To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com