Euro London Appointments are working with a global organisation who support thousands of franchisees of a global chain and household name. This role will allow a techie with fantastic customer service and Swedish language skills to see how the operations of a global franchise work. Despite the size of this organisation, you will work to core company values to ensure efficiency and consistency in your work. This is an open culture where the contribution of the individual is highly valued.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fluent to native level in Swedish
- Be fluent in English
- Have worked in the retail sector
- Be computer literate/possess good technical knowledge (MS Windows, XP/7/Office and basic network support)
- Be an effective communicator and happy to work on the phone
- Have previous retail, customer service or contact centre experience
- Additional European language skills or knowledge of POS highly advantageous
You will be offering daily support to the franchises solving queries first time (as much as possible). Working to strict SLAs, you will offer high levels of support but will escalate issues where necessary. With an analytical approach, you will review feedback to ensure future satisfaction and pass this knowledge on to your colleagues.
If you feel that you are suitable for the role and are available for an interview please send your CV to email@example.com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.