Amazing Opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager who thrives on a challenge. I am working with a fantastic rapidly growing start up who are looking for a great organiser to manage the Austrian market.
This company is a rapidly expanding international start up in the short distance transport industry, fully supported by the latest GPS technology and an easy to use app.
They have recently launched in a number of major cities throughout Europe and are currently looking for a Vienna based Operations Manager to take ownership of developing and managing the business from the ground up in Austria. With an inexpensive and easy hiring process via an app, their bicycles can be left at any point throughout the city.
Are you a hands on Operations Manager with a passion for growing a business?
With previous Operations and hands on Management experience you will understand the Austrian market. You will know how to grow and develop a business in these regions from an Operational perspective.
In addition you will be responsible for the following
• Further developing the company presence in the Austrian market
• Grow and develop a team in order to take the business forward in the Region
• Manage the marketing function and take full P&L responsibility
• Manage the Corporate Governance function and regional regulatory concerns
• Create local Marketing Strategies
• Represent the company at regional and international events
• Communicate product and process needs to HQ
• Work with other General Managers and Operations Managers to ensure sharing of best practices
You will be an experienced Leader who has previously grown a start up business in Austria. This start up business must be related to sports, lifestyle, hospitality or technology or a related field. Experience with a Start up organisation on the Austrian market is essential as is previous experience in managing Government relations.
You will understand the Austrian market and the requirements to succeed in the region. In addition you will:
• Have proven leadership experience gained from a start up business in Austria
• Have an entrepreneurial mentality
• Excellent Corporate Governance skills, you have previously worked closely with local authorities in Austria to get the start up business off the ground.
• Solid Marketing and Public Relations Track Record
• Fluency in German and English are essential
This is a Brilliant opportunity to be part of a growing start up who are rapidly growing globally. You will be one of the key team players within the region and can shape that growth.